top of page

Not much to report

We hope that everybody at home is remaining upbeat and well. We were really hoping that we may have been able to make some slight plans moving forwards this week, depending on the government making a decision on school closures. However, as I’m sure many of you also feel, we are still floating in limbo after yesterday’s announcements.

We are unable to contact Stantonbury Campus Theatre at present, as all booking staff remain furloughed and we cannot make any firm plans for revised timetables without deadlines and guidelines released by government. We were starting to think about having a 50/50 timetable to return to, in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines. I.e. we were thinking along the lines of dispersing numbers of pupils across classes and also reducing numbers in the building by maintaining part of the timetable as online access only, so that our busiest times would be more manageable and safe for everyone involved during the summer 2 term. However, I’m sorry to say that a return date remains unknown.

I have been in touch with Chestnuts Primary today and am in discussions about how we can move forwards and what plans they are putting in place. I hope to be able to bring you some

more definitive updates next week. Please accept my apologies that the situation remains so ambiguous for the time being. For all of you who attend classes yourselves and of course for all your children; I hope you enjoy the online classes that will continue this week. Please continue to attend these sessions, as participant numbers is really the only way we can regularly review the current schedules.

Thank you, as always, for your support. #keepondancing

42 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page